Whether you want an intimate research studio for in-depth interviews and focus groups, an environment for usability testing with eye tracking, or a large facility for 50 viewed respondents, we know what studios are available in major cities around the world, and can advise you on the best choice of venue and manage your booking.
We have vetted partners who run high-quality viewing facilities across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, North America and Latin America. Our facility partners operate to the highest management standards, while providing high levels of service to you and your visiting clients.
For research in London, we can also arrange meeting rooms with high definition video recording at our offices in Victoria at economical rates – please contact us for more details.
Our coverage includes:
- UK: London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester
- France: Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Toulouse
- Belgium: Brussels
- Germany: Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Duesseldorf, Hamburg, Munich
- Italy: Rome, Milan
- Spain: Madrid, Barcelona.
Most of our viewing facility partners provide:
- On site assistance for respondents and client representatives throughout the booking
- Live streaming solutions such as FocusVision Classic and 360 and/or digital video and audio recordings
- Usability testing platforms such as UserTesting and TechSmith Morae
- 2-way mirror for client observation
- Projector and large-screen TVs
- Use of flip charts / whiteboard, stationery and office facilities
- Tea, coffee and light snacks for both clients and participants.
If you prefer, we can also arrange interviews and focus groups online or in client offices, hotels or respondents’ homes.