FieldworkHub’s team contains several members with previous experience of qualitative and quantitative healthcare research. We use our experience to assist our clients in generating insights on countless healthcare business opportunities from branding and customer satisfaction to product development.
Delivering world-class studies and research often requires access to many different stakeholders in healthcare, from doctors and board members, to patients and insurance companies.
We help healthcare companies identify practical and profitable ways to enhance products and services. Our tactical research approach delivers insights that impact critical business outcomes and drive positive business results, supported by behavioural (qualitative) and statistical (quantitative) data.
The audiences that we can target in healthcare include:
- Primary care professionals: GPs, nurses, retail and hospital pharmacists
- Secondary care professionals: clinicians, therapy area specialists, physiotherapists
- Healthcare managers: practice managers, clinical directors
- Payers: purchasing managers, hospital business managers
- Commissioners: Heads of commissioning, Clinical Commissioning Group representatives
- Patients: many different patient groups, including those with rare conditions